Ready for a rewarding career?
We are seeking to hire a Part-Time Driver to be part of our creative and passionate team making a difference in the lives of people served. At Grow Associates, Inc. we are committed to providing equal opportunities for people we serve guided by the values of respect, dignity and independence.
$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Schedule: Mon – Fri Split Shift (6:30am-9am & 2pm-4:30pm)
Generous Benefits Package:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Up to 4 weeks of Paid Time Off annually, with 5 weeks after 2 years of employment and 6 weeks after 5 years of employment.
- 12 Paid Holidays.
- Paid Birthday Day off.
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap.
- Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan.
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Spending Plans.
- Professional Development and Education Assistance.
- Free BJ’s Wholesale Club Membership.
- Free on-site parking
- Use agency vehicles to safely transport people we serve to and from the program.
- Physically assist individuals in entering and exiting the vehicles.
- Interact patiently and sensitively with individuals, parents and staff.
- Operate the vehicle safely at all times.
- Have good knowledge of transportation routes and locations of all residences, facilities and emergency locations.
- Complete vehicle safety checklist prior to beginning transportations and report any issues to supervisor immediately.
- Attend all required trainings and meetings.
- Perform other related work duties as assigned.
- Require valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Be able to lift 30 pounds as needed.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a culturally diverse population of individuals, co-workers, care providers, family, community members and others.
- Current First Aid, CPR, and Crisis Intervention certificates or be able to obtain these within thirty (30) days of hire.
- Must be able to successfully pass a CORI, SORI, reference, DPPC and national fingerprinting background check.
Apply for this position
We consider applications for all positions without regard to age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, handicap/disability, or any other legally protected status pursuant to Massachusetts Fair Employment Practices Act, and other relevant federal, state and local laws. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or the interview process should notify Human Resources.