Ready for a rewarding career?
We are seeking to hire a Case Manager to be part of our creative and passionate team making a difference in the lives of people served in our Community Based Day Services Program (CBDS). At Grow Associates, Inc. we are committed to providing equal opportunities for people we serve guided by the values of respect, dignity and independence.
The Case Manager will promote this mission by advocating and helping create an atmosphere that fosters community integration and inclusion while supporting individuals to achieve this goal based on their interests and needs within the community.
$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Schedule: Mon – Fri (8am-4.30pm)
Salary: $ 21/ hour
Generous Benefits Package:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Up to 4 weeks of Paid Time Off annually, with 5 weeks after 2 years of employment and 6 weeks after 5 years of employment.
- 12 Paid Holidays.
- Paid Birthday Day off.
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap.
- Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan.
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Spending Plans.
- Professional Development and Education Assistance.
- Free BJ’s Wholesale Club Membership.
- Free on-site parking
- Participate in developing, implementing and monitoring person centered Individual Service Plans (ISP) based on the needs and interests of participants.
- Provide case management and skills training support to people served in areas such as self-care, self-preservation, advocacy, communication, decision-making, and activities of daily living.
- Audit case records for assigned caseload on a regular basis to ensure compliance with DDS and agency standards.
- Ensure that all programmatic paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with running group activities on site and in the community as needed.
- Act as an advocate for the people we serve.
- Ensure and promote ongoing health, safety and general well-being by providing proper supervision of individuals in the program and while out in the community.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with guardians, family members and other service providers.
- Perform other related work duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
- Direct Care experience working with individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities and at least one year of case management experience.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of individuals, co-workers, care providers, family, community members and others.
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate documentation.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds as needed.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required.
- Current First Aid, CPR and Crisis Intervention certificates or be able to obtain these within thirty (30) days of hire.
- Must be able to successfully pass a CORI, SORI, reference, DPPC and national fingerprinting background check.
Apply for this position
We consider applications for all positions without regard to age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, handicap/disability, or any other legally protected status pursuant to Massachusetts Fair Employment Practices Act, and other relevant federal, state and local laws. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or the interview process should notify Human Resources.