Ready for a rewarding career?
We are seeking to hire a Case Manager to be part of our creative and passionate team making a difference in the lives of people served in our Day Habilitation Program. At Grow Associates, Inc. we are committed to providing equal opportunities for people we serve guided by the values of respect, dignity and independence.
The Case Manager will promote this mission by developing, teaching, supporting and evaluating goals and objectives based on the participants needs and interests while encouraging development of greater independent and community integration skills.
$2,000 Sign on Bonus
Schedule: Mon – Fri (8am – 4.30pm)
Salary: $21/ hour
Generous Benefits Package:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Up to 4 weeks of Paid Time Off annually, with 5 weeks after 2 years of employment and 6 weeks after 5 years of employment.
- 12 Paid Holidays.
- Paid Birthday Day off.
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap.
- Employer paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan.
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Spending Plans.
- Professional Development and Education Assistance.
- Free BJ’s Wholesale Club Membership.
- Free on-site parking
- Participate in developing, implementing and monitoring person centered Day Habilitation Support Plan (DHSP) based on the needs and interests of participants.
- Train and assist staff to successfully implement person centered goals and objectives for the participants.
- Provide case management and ensure that all required documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Provide skills training and support to people served in areas such as self-care, self-preservation, advocacy, communication, decision-making, and activities of daily living.
- Assist people served with their personal care needs, relationship building and community access.
- Provide in-home and community services to people served as needed.
- Audit case records on a regular basis to ensure compliance with CARF, DDS, Mass Health and agency standards.
- Provide services to people served remotely via phone, video platforms.
- Act as an advocate for the people we serve.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with guardians, family members and other service providers.
- Perform other related work duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field preferred.
- Direct Care experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and at least one year of case management experience.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of individuals, co-workers, care providers, family, community members and others.
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate documentation.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds as needed.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required.
- Current First Aid, CPR and Crisis Intervention certificates or be able to obtain these within thirty (30) days of hire.
- Pass criminal background check (CORI), SORI, reference, DPPC, National Fingerprint Background Check and TB Test.
Apply for this position
We consider applications for all positions without regard to age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, handicap/disability, or any other legally protected status pursuant to Massachusetts Fair Employment Practices Act, and other relevant federal, state and local laws. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or the interview process should notify Human Resources.