Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
At GROW Associates, Inc. we are committed to providing quality opportunities for people we serve guided by the values of respect, dignity and independence. We provide services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our programs that include day habilitation, employment training, transportation, transition services and community integration.
Schedule: Monday – Friday Split Shift (6:30am-9am & 2pm-4:30pm)
Generous Benefits Package:
- Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off annually
- 11 Paid Holidays.
- Paid Birthday Day off.
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan.
- Free BJ’s Wholesale Club Membership.
- Free on-site parking.
- Use agency vehicles to transport people we serve to and from the program.
- Physically assist individuals in entering and exiting the vehicles.
- Interact patiently and sensitively with individuals, parents and staff.
- Operate the vehicle safely at all times.
- Have good knowledge of transportation routes and locations of all residences, facilities and emergency locations.
- Complete vehicle safety checklist prior to beginning any runs and report any issues to supervisor immediately.
- Attend all required trainings and meetings.
- Perform other related work duties as assigned.
- Require valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Be able to lift 30 pounds as needed.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a culturally diverse population of individuals, co-workers, care providers, family, community members and others.
- Current First Aid, CPR, and Crisis Intervention certificates or be able to obtain these within thirty (30) days of hire.
- Pass criminal background check (CORI) and National Fingerprint Background Check.