Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
At GROW Associates, Inc. we are committed to providing quality opportunities for all people served guided by the values of respect, dignity and independence. We provide services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our programs that include day habilitation, employment training, transportation, transition services and community integration.
***$ 1,000 New Hire Sign On Bonus***
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
- Assist people served explore and identify meaningful recreational and social activities in the community.
- Provide training and support for people served in all activities of daily living, ensuring integration through facilitating interaction with community members.
- Participate alongside the people served in various community activities (recreational activities, volunteering, educational classes)
- Act as an advocate to protect the rights and interests of the people served.
- Assist with transportation to and from the program using agency vehicles.
- Ensure and promote ongoing health and safety of people served.
- Participate in carrying out support plans based on each person’s needs and goals.
- Provide opportunities for learning and development of new skills.
- Be an integral part of providing support and service based skills development.
- Attend all required trainings and meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities/or willingness to learn.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a culturally diverse population of individuals, co-workers, family members and community members.
- Ability to read and write clear, concise and accurate daily reports and documentation.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds as needed.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record are required.
- Pass criminal background check (CORI).
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Health and Dental Insurance, Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays, Paid Birthday Day off, $850 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account/ Dependent Care Account, 403 (b) Retirement plan, Free on-site parking.