Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
At GROW Associates, Inc. we are committed to providing quality opportunities for all people served guided by the values of respect, dignity and independence. We provide services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our programs that include day
As the Case Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Day Hab
Service Plans(DHSP) for people served. In addition, you will act as an advocate for the Day Hab
participants, teach developmental and social skills by promoting independence, personal
choice, community inclusion and personal safety and well-being.
Schedule: Monday -Friday 8am- 4.30pm
- Train and assist staff to support people served work towards achieving their identified
- Provide case management and skills training support to people served in areas such as
self-care, self-preservation, advocacy, communication, decision-making, and activities of
- Assist people served with their personal care needs.
- Audit case records on a regular basis to ensure compliance with CARF, DDS, Mass
Health and agency standards.
- Develop, implement and monitor collaborative treatment plans, completing all necessary
programmatic documentation and reporting significant concerns to program
management as needed.
- Act as an advocate for the people we serve.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with guardians, family members and other
- Perform other related work duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree in human services or related field
- Direct Care experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental
disabilities and at least one year of case management experience.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a culturally
diverse population of individuals, co-workers, care providers, family, community
members and others.
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate documentation.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds as needed.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required.
- Current First Aid, CPR and Crisis Intervention certificates or be able to obtain these
within thirty (30) days of hire.
- Pass criminal background check (CORI) and National Fingerprint Background Check
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Health and Dental Insurance, Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays, Paid Birthday Day off, $850 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account/ Dependent Care Account, 403 (b) Retirement plan, Free on-site parking.